Atlanta Bartending School
Welcome to the Professional Bartending School of Atlanta, Georgia web site! We certainly understand your interest in learning more about our bartending school and the career of bartending.
We are very proud to say that Professional Bartending has been training and placing graduates in great bartending jobs since 1978. Over the last 38 years we have built many important, quality contacts in the bartending industry.
Here at the Atlanta Bartending School of Atlanta, we consider bartending a “hands on” profession that can best be learned behind a real bar from experienced instructors.
Our students at Professional Bartending School of Atlanta sit at a real bar and watch our highly qualified instructors prepare and explain each drink in front them. Our students then spend the rest of their class time making the drinks behind an actual bar under the close supervision of our instructors.
The Professional Bartending School of Atlanta teaching staff has over 30 years of on-the- job work experience in bartending and management. They are dedicated to preparing our students to be the best. In addition to our copyrighted textbook, you will learn the “tricks of the trade” from our highly qualified instructors who have years of mixology/bartending experience.
If you are considering attending Bartending School in the Georgia area, you owe it to yourself to visit our school and talk with us personally about our school and how we can help you get started in your new bartending career!
Why Attend Our Atlanta Bartending School?
- We have been training Georgia bartenders since 1978!
- We have placed thousands of graduates in great bartending jobs since opening
- We have flexible class times to fit anyone’s schedule. We have morning, afternoon, evening, and Weekend classes
- Our students learn how to mix popular and classic drinks and gain the working knowledge of bartending duties, alcohol awareness, and customer service
- Professional Bartending School has a great job placement assistance program. Our job is not finished until we help place our graduates in great bartending jobs. Our full-time job placement director will work with you until you find the job of your choice.
- With major companies downsizing and good jobs becoming harder to find, bartending is the perfect career. Bars are always busy. People enjoy the bar atmosphere when they are celebrating the good times, or to lift their spirits during the bad times. With this in mind, bartending has been referred to as a “recession-proof” career
- Pay is always a consideration when choosing a career. Bartenders are paid an hourly wage plus tips. The pay is usually $5.00 to $10.00 an hour, plus tips. Tips typically average $10.00 to $30.00 an hour depending on the establishment
- While most schools cost thousands of dollars to attend and can take months to complete, Professional Bartending School’s course is only 50 class hours in length. Most of our graduates earn their tuition back in about one week of bartending